Saturday, September 10, 2022

Placing ALL Control in the Hands of Jehovah (9.10.22)

All,
Placing all control in the Hands of Jehovah, when the enemy tries to 'move in like a flood' is a must.

When events unfold in our lives, for some of us, the first thing we want to to do is take full control of the situation - and overlook GOD.

There are times when we glorify the problem by exclaiming, " Oh Lord, want can I do?" Instead of declaring "I will trust in the Lord, through this.  Seek His Counsel.  Trust, Praise and more Trust to Him."

Jehovah has all control!!!!

What can the enemy do to you that Our Father cannot control? Remember, satan has already been put out by GOD; defeated by His Son, Jesus Christ (on the Cross); and so therefore, satan really is powerless when it comes to the Children of GOD.  We grant satan power, when we give him more "air time" than we do GOD.  Keep your eyes on GOD,  pray and rebuke satan and the enemy will (and must) flee.

 ~ Marilyn

 

~ Prayer ~
Lord,
Forgive me for those times when I grasp 'so easily, so naturally' at control; forgetting about how strong and loving You are, and how much I Can (and should) entrust myself to You.

You are indeed A Rock and A Fortress.
And You are indeed, My Rock and My Fortress.

Teach me, Oh Lord, to seek refuge in You; even when the storms of life 'seem to' threaten to overwhelm me.  Give me a taste of Your Peaceful Presence, within these storms.

In Jesus' Name, I pray,
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment