Monday, September 5, 2022

It Is Time to Escape...... (9.5.22)




My Child,
The pressures of everyday life have come upon many of you; and too many of you are running around frantically, trying to see what to do should do next. This message is for those of you who are feeling this way at the moment.  It is not all of you, but it is many of you.  Many of you feel like you are in the middle of a crowd, and everyone is shouting at you trying to tell you what needs to be done.  With so much noise and confusion around you, it is hard to hear Me - to find out what you should do.

My Child, when you’re feeling the pressures of life, when you feel like life is attacking you, it’s a warning - that you must stop what you’re doing and escape to the shelter of your secret place.

It is a sign that it is time to shut out the world, and escape with Me. 

Escape from the noise.
Escape from the pressure.
And spend time with Me.

You won’t be able to find the answers and the peace (the most important thing, the peace); that you long for with a bunch of noise and chatter and opinions - all that confusion - around you. 
 Confusion will keep you running in circles, confusion will drain you, confusion will pull you further away from the best resolution. 

Confusion will ensure that you never get anything done.

It is only when you stop.  It is only when you move away from the noise of the crowd.  It is only when you draw nearer to Me.  It is only when you do things such as these, that you will be able to find that which you seek.  It is only when you do things such as these, that you will make the best decision.

With confusion in your midst, you will not be able to find what you need; and right now what you need is Me.

I Am not the author of confusion.
I Am Peace.
And I Want you to be at peace.

I Want you to have My Peace.

So, just stop - for a moment - right now.  Yes, right now.  For a moment.  A "test run" if you will.  Just stop and dwell within My Shelter.  I Am specifically calling out to you. Please come and receive the directions you’ve been seeking, for your next step.

I Have a plan and a purpose for you, and it is My Desire that you fully understand My Purpose & My Plan for your life.  I want to give you My Wisdom, My Strength, and the passion you need to not only accomplish the task at hand; but to also be a peace. To live a life worth living. To walk in your purpose.


Just come and abide regularly with Me, within the secret place, and let me show you My Ways. Come away, separate yourself from the storm that rages around you. I know for some this will be easy; for others it will be hard.  And you must do more than try, you must do this.  Then, once you are with Me, it will all become very clear. Once you are with Me; you will be able to understand what is happening in your life and how I Want you to handle it.

Shut out the noise.
Put down the phone.
Don't make that call.
Seek Me first.
Get quiet.

Now, come, it is time to escape.
 





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 91:1 & 4 - He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler. 

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.  

Psalm 116:7 - Return unto your rest, O my soul; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. 

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest with which you may cause the weary to rest, and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. 



No comments:

Post a Comment