Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Mighty Prayer of Trust, Praise & Thanks (5.17.14)

King of Creation and Mighty Lord of my Life,

You are my rock and my fortress. 
I will put my confidence in you.

I come to you today positioning myself to hear you and obey you.
I will put into practice the things you teach me.

Thank you, Lord, for bringing me new boldness and courage.
I will become the mighty overcomer you have destined me to be.
I will take one remarkable step of faith after another. 

I will trust you Lord.

My mind will become calm and I will not allow any confusion to enter it.
Worry and fear will flee from me. 

Thank you, that you are giving me great power, 
to do great things this day, Lord.

I will praise your Holy name as miracle after miracle unfolds in my life.
The only thing I cannot do is live without you Father. 

You promised to never leave me nor forsake me, 
and I am thankful for this promise. 

In the name of your son Jesus Christ, 
I pray this prayer.

Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment