Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Put on God's Garment of Praise (5.20.14)

Beloved,
Do not think I am not aware of your situation; for I am with you, and you are continually before Me.  My hand is upon you at all times. And when difficult things happen, know that I am there with you, lifting you up in My hand. Not a single one of your tears escapes Me for I love you.

Therefore, I say to you, dry your tears, wash your face, and put on My garments of praise. These garments are meant to be worn at all times, not just when the going is good. If you become a person of worship and continuous praise, you will see My glory come forth in the midst of every difficult situations. Just as I caused the sun to stand still for Joshua, I am bringing stillness to the storm raging around you, and making a way for you. Just look to Me.

Keep your eyes on Me, so that you will know when I am moving, then go forth with Me in My power and glory. In this world you may encounter a season of tribulation, but it does not mean it will be a season of defeat, because I shall lead and guide you through it all.

Look to Me in the midst of your difficult situations, and don’t expect the worse. Instead, be prepared for victory, for it is My promise to you. Rise up in My name and you will see your enemy fall before you. You will see My glory come forth, and My victory shall surround you; for this day, I have decreed victory. Now, look to Me and rejoice, for your day of victory is at hand.
_______
Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.



No comments:

Post a Comment