Wednesday, May 14, 2014

With God, Victory is Always Assured (5.14.14)

1 John 5:4-5 - For whatever is born of GOD overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world – our faith. And who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of GOD.

My Child,
I know that it seems like things may be closing in on you. You feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. At this very moment, even your faith is being challenged. 

However, I tell you, the faith I have given you is more than enough to move every mountain, and it will overcome any problem or circumstance that ever comes your way. It is the faith that I have imparted in you that will see you through to victory over every mountain and every form of discouragement the enemy will try bring your way.

You must take your eyes off your problems and look unto the hills from whence comes your strength. Turn your thoughts towards heaven and think on things above. Reach inside yourself, and rely upon all I have imparted in you to make it through. Whenever your strength is weak, you must know that I am always there and My strength is always more than enough to see you through. 

With Me victory is always assured.

Refuse to stay where you are. 
It’s time to move to a new level. 
It’s time to release this burden unto Me. 

Undo the chains from the past that have held you down. I will not have you feeling overwhelmed. Now release it, release it unto me.

- My Prayer Confession -
Lord, 
Even though, at times, 
it seems the weight of the world is weighing me down; 
I promise You, I will lift my head up 
and speak to the mountains that stand in my way.

I know. by faith, that the mountains then have to move out of my way! 

I am going to lean and depend upon You 
whenever I feel weak, 
because Your Word says, 
“My grace is sufficient for thee: 
for my strength is made perfect in weakness”. 

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment