Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Do Not Worry, For God is With Us, and For Us (5.13.14)

I see someone crying out to GOD for help during your time of need. 

My Child,
Do not be embarrassed that your need is so great, 
for I am greater than your need.  
I am your Father who cares for you. Don't you know that I am aware of your needs? Look at how I care for the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to Me than they are?

Look back on your life and remember the times I extended grace towards you. I have always been there during your time of need and I always will be. The praises coming from your heart confirm that I will be there in the midst of your troubles.

Do not worry beloved, for I am with you, and for you. 

And if I am for you, who can be against you? I will crush your enemies and send them fleeing from your presence. I will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies. I hear your cry, I love you and I AM GREATER THAN YOUR NEED AND YOUR ENEMIES!
_______
Psalms 56:9 - When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; this I know, because GOD is for me

Lamentations 3:22 -23 - It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Matthew 6:26 - Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us?



No comments:

Post a Comment