Friday, May 2, 2014

For When I am Weak, I Am Made Strong, Through God (5.2.14)

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, 
for my power is made perfect in weakness."

Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, 
so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 

That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, 
in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. 
For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Each and everyone of us has faced or will face hardships at some point in our life. 

The good news is we do not have to face these challenges alone. 
GOD has promised us that when we come to Him with our problems, 
He will make everything alright. 

Regardless of what we see with our natural eyes, 
and no matter how the world around us may look like it's falling apart; 
know that the Lord has the power to change 
each and every challenge that we face. 

He is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. 
What problem is bigger than Him? 

GOD is not in heaven scratching His head, 
trying to figure out what to do next. 
Our timing is not His timing and in due season 
He will change things around for the better, 
if you just keep on believing in Him. 

Trust in GOD and know there is nothing and no one 
bigger than Our Father who is in heaven. 

He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us.
When the world seems to be closing in on you, 
turn to and trust in the God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment