Tuesday, December 7, 2021

"A Cast Your Cares" Prayer (12.7.21)

Faith Believers,
Before you begin to pray, ask GOD to reveal to your heart the ways that the enemy has robbed you of the peace that is yours, because of your belief in His Son, Jesus Christ.

Confess these things to Him and ask Him to give you His Peace that surpasses all understanding.  Ask Him to still the storms in your life.

 

~ And Now We Pray ~

 

I thank You Father GOD, that Your Son, Jesus Himself, is my peace; and that Your Son Has completely destroyed the barrier that separated me from You!!!  How grateful am I; that I have been reconciled to Your Son through His Blood, shed on the cross, for little ole me, so that now I have peace with You, Father.

Forgive me I pray, for the times that I do not cast my cares and anxieties on You; but instead carry them myself, and allow my heart to be weighed down and needlessly burdened. 
I ask that Your Peace, which is beyond my ability to understand, would cover, permeate and guard my heart, my spirit, my soul, my tongue, my steps, my thoughts, my actions, my words and my mind. I belong to you, Father GOD.  I belong to you, Christ Jesus. I belong to you, Holy Spirit.  Three in One.  I am yours.  I belong to You. 

Thank You Lord Jesus, for the Peace that You give to me.  Continue to guard my heart, Holy Spirit, that I will not be afraid. Father GOD, help me to learn to 'be still' and know that You are GOD - as I listen for Your Voice in the midst of the storms that I face, using the Words of Your Son - Peace, be still. - Mark 4:39.
Keep me from fear and increase my faith. May my life reflect Your Peace, regardless of what situation I might face, that You may be glorified in me and through me; as You receive the praise that is due to Your Name.

Help me to love Your Word - the Word of GOD - so that I will have the greatest peace - Your Son's Perfect Peace - in my life.

May my mind be controlled by The Holy Spirit.  May Your Strength and Peace, Father GOD, fill my life - because I love You. 
Lord Jesus, You are my Wonderful Counselor, the Prince of Peace.  Father GOD, You are Mighty GOD, the Everlasting Father!  
With You, Father GOD, all things are possible. I invite You into my life and ask that, as I wait on You, You will surround me with Your Angels - for my hope is in You alone and I trust in Your Power; because you are GOD.  
All by yourself and You have power over all things. 
No one or anything is Your Equal. On the earth, under the earth or above the earth.  No one compares to You. 
I pray this prayer in the matchless name of Your Son, Jesus.
For all Your Promises are, 
Yes & Amen.  Amen.  Amen.

        

Meditate on GOD's Word
  • Ephesians 2:14     ;     Colossians 1:20     ;     Romans 5:1     ;     1 Peter 5:7
  • Philippians 4:7      ;     John 14:27             ;     Psalm 46:10    ;     Mark 4:35-41
  • Psalm 119:165     ;     Romans 8:6            ;     Psalm 29:11    ;     Isaiah 53:6
  • Matthew 19:26


No comments:

Post a Comment