Wednesday, December 15, 2021

(No Matter What You Are Going Through....) Hold On During Your Weary Season!!! (12.15.21)

Hold on My Child,
Hold On.
For, for some of you, battle fatigue has come
     upon you.
Some of you are feeling like a soldier wounded
      in combat.
Some of you are beginning to doubt whether
     or not you heard My Voice.

So much has happened in your life, that, for some of you (not all of you) it is causing you to lose faith. Now, some of you have become so weary.  Some of you are now afraid to step into the new place I Have prepared for you.  On the other hand, some of you have learned to steep in My Word, to trust Me, to #speakLife into your situation / your atmosphere.  Some of you know to go to My Word, to put on My Full Armor; and so some of you, Children, are battle ready.  However, some of you are not.  And for those of you who are feeling weary; for those of you feeling as though you are falling behind, with no hope of recovering - please know this, and please hear Me.  My Love will minister to your spirit.  My Love will stir up your anointing, causing you to take a powerful step forward, in the Mighty Name of My Son Jesus.

 
My Precious, Beautiful Child, You will begin to walk in a way in which you have not walked before. (And for some of you, those of you who have been standing on My Promises, steeped in My Word - you are already in this walk - you can testify to those who are weary... )

My Weary Children, your Anointing has already increased, causing you to experience blessings like never before.  And trust me, when you walk in My Obedience, My Correction, My Direction and My Love; you will continue to flow and eventually unprecedented abundance will completely surround you.   

I Will Bless you.
I Will enlarged your territory.
And My Hand shall be upon you.

Therefore, it is time to change the way you think.
Do you HEAR ME CHILD!!

Is time to change the way you think.
It is time to change the way you think.
Therefore, it is time to change the way you think.

No longer think in small ways; but believe that I Am going to bless you in huge and mighty ways; in ways that you will not be able to comprehend. Take Me out of that small box you have kept Me in for so long.  Set Me, the Lord Your God, free from the tiny boxes, small prayers and little requests; and come boldly, with the impossible, with the things you say (and others say) cannot be done - for I will do the impossible.  Nothing is too hard for Me.

 
Hold On. Do not give up. Continue to seek My Face during your trials. Continue to come into My Presence.  Continue to spend time with me and invite Me into your home, invite Me to dinner, invite Me into your life, your world, your heart and your mind.  

I Will be there to strengthen you.
I Will be there to comfort you.
Lift your head up.
Faint not.

For my weary Children, do not continue to be weary; for your season of despair is coming to an end.  I Am bringing the answers to your prayers which were sown during your weary season. 

Now renew your mind.
Renew your faith.
Gird up, right now.
Put on My Full Armor.
Wield the Sword of the Spirit.
Step BOLDLY with your feet shod, with the Gospel of Peace.

For your weary season is coming to an end. 
Your weary season is coming to an end.
Can you feel it?  
Your weary season is ending.

It.
Is.
Over.
Now.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Ephesians 3:13 - Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.


No comments:

Post a Comment