Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Be Not Discouraged, Do Not Back Down, Put On the Full Armor God Gave You & MOVE FORWARD! (12.28.21)





Beloved,
Some of you are staying strong, believing in Me, discerning and putting your faith first - looking at all things through your spiritual eyes. 

And some of you are simply discouraged.  Wavering, questioning, crying out in pain or desperation. 

To My Beloved who are the latter and not the former, I Say to you, this day, with All of My Love, Power and Wisdom - Beloved, you cannot lose hope now.  Beloved, you have come too far to give up. Beloved, what has happened in your life to make you think that I Cannot bring you out of this situation?  What has happened to shatter, shred or shake your faith in Me?  Your faith in Our Father?  Know this Beloved...  I Can. And I Will.  I Can and I Will Bring you out of this.

I Will take what seems like an impossible situation, and cause you to say, “Only Jesus could have worked this out.” Beloved, you do not have time to be discouraged and give up hope. I Have been going before you, putting things in order.  Therefore, right now, right now, right now - you do not have time to be discouraged.  You do not have time to give up hope.  You only have time to look toward the hills where your help cometh from.  For the mighty, mighty work; the mighty, mighty victory; the mighty, mighty harvest is ALREADY on its way.  Your faith, your belief, your mindset, your words and your actions are what will release all that I have made happen for you.  

Nothing will be able to touch you or throw you off guard, for I Am doing a complete work within you.

I Have Seen your struggles. I Have Seen what you are going through.  I Have Been there, working on your behalf, dispatching angels, making crooked ways straight.  For those of you who are encouraged, keep going, keep striving.  For those of you who are discouraged, please do not lose hope. Do not believe the lies of the enemy. Instead, cling to the promises I Have given to you. Then, when the storms are over (and very soon, they will be over); you will get up changed, made new, and you will walk into the fullness of your calling.
 
Do not back down;.  Suit up in the armor Our Father has provided for you.  And move forward.

Do not back down;.  Suit up in the armor Our Father has provided for you.  And move forward.

Do not back down;.  Suit up in the armor Our Father has provided for you.  And move forward.

Those who try to slow you down, will not be successful. Those who try to block your path, will not be successful.  Those who try to distract you, will not be successful.  Those who try to bring confusion and/or chaos to your world, will not be successful.  No longer will they be a hindrance in your walk.  I will say that again, no longer will they be a hinderance in your walk.  Continue to stay focused on Me, My Father and The Word; and you will see them move swiftly out of your way.  Oh yes, they will try - but you WILL NOT be hindered; and they WILL NOT be successful.  For you will move swiftly and stealthy, around them, over them, under them and sometimes, through them.  

Beloved, I Want you to set your sights on things above, and do not - be not - do not be thrown 'off guard' by the 'so-called successes of men trying to deceive you,' they are in My Hands, Beloved. I Am handling them. 

I Want you to stay focused on Me, with your whole being.
I Want you to stay focused on Me, with your whole heart.
I Want you to stay focused on Me, with your whole mind.
I Want you to stay focused on Me, with your whole body.
I Want you to stay focused on Me, with your whole soul.
I Want you to stay focused on Me, with your whole tongue.

So, please do not give up.
For, others are depending on you.
Others are depending on you.
Generations are depending on you.
The world is depending on you.

I Am depending on you.
Our Father Is depending on you.
The Holy Spirit is walking with you.
The Ancestors are depending on you.
The Angels are depending on you.

Be faithful to The Call.
Be faithful to YOUR Call.
For Beloved, you are called.
Yes.... You.  Are.  Called.

So again, be faithful to The Call, and you shall be rewarded with blessings untold.

Trust Me to provide for your every need.
Trust Me to lift you up, out of despair,
      and into heavenly blessings.
Trust Me, Beloved.
Trust Me.

Therefore, I say unto you.
Do not be discouraged.
Increase your walk with Me.
Increase your faith in Me.
Draw in more of Me (& less of you).

I Have not forsaken you.
I Love you.
I Am with you, always.
Our Father is with you, always.
Our Holy Spirit is with you, always.

You are never, ever alone.
Now move forward.
Walk.
Jog.
Run.
Fly.

Into. Your. Calling.......





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. 

Galatians 6:9 - But we should not lose heart in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap if we do not faint. 

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

Ephesians 6:12-13 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 

Hebrews 12:3 - For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment