Sunday, December 26, 2021

The Key to Removing Discouraging Thoughts, Circumstances & Situations..... (12.26.21)


 

My Child,
Why are some of you allowing discouraging thoughts to fill your mind?
Why do some of you think that I Won’t do, what I Promised.

Know this Child, not keeping My Word goes against My Very Nature.

I Am true to My Word.
And My Word shall not return
     to Me, void.

Yes, there is good and bad in the world. However, for too many of you, your focus has been on the bad; and you’ve overlooked - you've missed - all the good. Some of you are focusing on the future, what you think your plans are, your control, what you see through your earthly eyes and all of what those things hold; so much so, that many of you have missed the things I Have done.  And what I Am doing.

 
The key to removing discouraging thoughts (, discouraging circumstances & situations), is to praise Me in the now.

Praise Me for the everyday things which bless your life.
Praise Me for the air you breathe, a place to sleep, food to eat,
     and clothes to wear.
Praise Me for the fact that you opened your eyes this morning.
Praise Me for the things you take for granted.

Praise Me, continually, and then you will see...  Praise and thanksgiving will send those discouraging thoughts from your mind, and change the atmosphere around you.

Praising Me will drive those hindering thoughts and spirits away.
Praising Me will bring honor and glory to My Name.
Praising Me will bring you peace, My Peace, the peace that surpasses
     all understanding.
Praising Me will shut the foolishness down.
Praising Me will ease and re-direct your mind and heart. 
Praising Me will "arrest" your mouth and tongue from all the
     complaining and belly-aching over situations and people that
      you did not create and cannot control.


My Precious Beautiful Brilliant Child, I Love you.
I Care for you.
I Have a heart for you.
I Created you.
I Champion for you.
I Want the very, very best for you.

And.
I Do not want you to be discouraged.....
     Ever again.
     Anymore. 

You are Mine.
Therefore you are a Child of the Most High.
My Child.
Be forever and always encouraged.
Uplifted.
Walk in your Anointing.
Walk in your Royal Status.
Walk with your head held high always.

I Love you.

Therefore turn each and every one of, what some of you perceive with your human eyes.  Put on your "spiritual eyes."  Try to see things how I See things, for just a moment or two.  "See" it all differently.

And walk into your Highest Power
Walk into My Mighty Power.
Walk in the same Power as My Son Jesus.
For you, My Child, are My Son or My Daughter, too.

So walk, move, flow, pivot and operate in that Divine Light.
The Diving Light I bestowed on you.
The Divine Light that I have been waiting, hoping, trying 
     to lead you.
To walk in.






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 55:10-11 - For as the rain comes down, and the snow from the heavens, and does not return there, but waters the earth, and makes it bring out and bud, and give seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so shall My Word be, which goes out of My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall certainly do what I sent it to do. 

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things. 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks, for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment