Friday, December 31, 2021

A New Years Eve Prayer (12.31.21)

Father, 
Help me, to trust You, today.

Empower me to live in the shadow of The Cross;
      and to remember Your Faithfulness, in every
      circumstance.

With this New Year approaching, strengthen my faith in you; so that I can face each day with the assurance of Who You Are; who I Am, in You; that I Am Yours; and that You want the very best for me, always.

You Know everything that will take place in the future.  Help me to stay 'present,' in the present - and not to start worrying ahead. 

Teach me to put my trust in You, always; regardless of what might take place.  Regardless of what I "see" with my natural eyes.  Regardless of what others might say or do (or not do). 

I surrender everything to You, Father God, right now - in the Mighty Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ.  Right now.  Right now.  Right now.  I surrender all.  I surrender it all.  I surrender everything.

Lord, I want to live the coming year - 2022 - FOR YOU and WITH YOU.  Increasing my entire being to be a Vessel for You, to draw closer to Your Son (& the example He set for me, when He walked among us) and to be 'more aware' of Your Holy Spirit, which lives inside of me.

Holy Spirit, You are welcome, here in my life, my heart, my home, my work, everywhere I go, everywhere I am.  Fill the atmosphere wherever I am.  Let me be mindful that You are with me always, Holy Spirit.  Holy Spirit, I ask that You walk with me; talk to me; speak through me; show me the right way; be with me always; permeate my heart, mind, spirit, speech; and protect me and my loved ones. 

Protect me and my loved ones from all evil, Holy Spirit, right now and forever.  Protect me and my loved ones from our worldly selves, Holy Spirit, right now and forever.  Show me and my loved ones when we err, and show us the way that God and Jesus would have us to go, Holy Spirit. 

Holy Spirit.
Set me straight. 
Correct me, when I 'wayward' walk. 
When I lose my way, 'Right Way' my path.

This prayer I pray,
In the matchless Name
     of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, 

Amen
Amen
Yes & Amen

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment