Friday, July 17, 2020

Allow God to Be Your Race Coach. Do not Run Alone.... (7.17.20)





My Child,
Just like a runner trains for months at a time to prepare for a big race, so have many of you, spent a lot of time training and preparing for the race that is ahead of you.  There is much a runner can prepare themselves for, in view of the race. However, there are some things that will be different when they finally start running the race.  The circumstances are always unique, the weather is unique, and the track may not be the same as the one used when training.

And, so it is with many of you now.  You’ve trained and now you’re ready to take on the race ahead of you.  However, just know My Child, that circumstance may arise that could be different than they were when you trained. There might be a turn that you didn't anticipate or a hurdle - that you thought was gone - may suddenly re-appear.  The best way to be prepared for the challenges and changes that lie ahead is to run the race with Me.


You cannot always rely on your training, or on the preparation that you have gone through alone.  You need to trust in Me.  You must trust in Me.  You must allow Me to be the Coach through this race.  If you will rely on Me from beginning to the end - and not your ideas - you will master & run this race very easily.

You must be willing to let some of your ideas go, so that I Can truly give you My Picture - My Vision - of the race.  You must surrender your ideas of how to overcome the hurdles, so that I Can give you My Wisdom and show you My Ways. For as you allow your ideas and plans to die, My Greater Visions will come forth.  You will receive My Vision, and My Vision, My Plans will be greater than anything you can ever have the capacity to imagine.  The race will be so much smoother and more enjoyable when you run it with Me, in My Power and with My Anointing.

Let Us Run this race together. 

So now, walk up to that starting line.
Take a deep breath.
And brace yourself for a wonderful race. 

Start, and know that the Ultimate Coach is with you.
And that I Will be with you until the very end. 

Trust Me, and let Us Finish this race…Together. 








Read and Meditate on God's Word
Hebrews 12:1-2 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:



No comments:

Post a Comment