Tuesday, July 21, 2020

You are Not Going to Give Up.... You are Going to Get Up!! You are Closer than You Think. (7.21.20)




 
My Child,
I Know that for some of you, things may not have worked out the way you hoped that they would; but does this mean you’re going to give up on your vision, ever coming to pass? Does this mean that you’re going to quit and walk away from the things I Have Promised you? If you give up, it could mean that you never really wanted it. If what you want, is a desire within your heart, why would you stop at the first stumbling block that gets in your way?

I Called you, and I Have a Purpose
     and Plan for your life. 
My Purpose and Plan is better than
     you can ever imagine.

However, it won’t come to pass if you give up. 

Just because there is a delay or a stumbling block in your way, does not mean that it won’t happen. If you want the same things that I Want for you, then you must have faith. 

Believe in Me, as I Believe in you.
Believe in My Promises.
Examine every Word that I Have Spoken
     over your life, and do not let go.

I Want only the best for My Children.  This is My Promise, and because it is My Promise, you must always believe and hold onto My Promises for you. Now, ask for My Wisdom on how to move that stumbling block out of your way....


And GO GET YOUR BLESSING!!!


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD 
Luke 18:1 - And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart. 

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;  Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 


2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.


Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 


2 Timothy 2:3 - Thou, therefore, endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

James 1:5 -  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment