Monday, July 13, 2020

Praise God for the Small Victories!!! (7.13.20)



My Child,
Do not despise small beginnings, nor small victories.  Instead, you should be rejoicing!!  


These small victories, breakthroughs, and beginnings are all signs of greater things to come and greater triumphs.  For indeed, I Am opening up the way for you to get to your Promised Land. 

Perhaps it is not what you expected. Perhaps you thought the way would be easier; however, My Child, it is not just gaining the Promised Land that matters, but the ultimate treasure is in the journey of getting there. Just as the wilderness worked to make the Israelites into warriors, this journey will do the same to you.

The Israelites expected to enter the Promised Land moment they left Egypt. However, because they failed to appreciate their Deliverance Blessing from bondage, I Led them by the way of the wilderness, to prepare them to receive the Promised Land. It was in the 'wilderness blessing' that they learned how to have faith in Me.  It was in the wilderness, where they saw My Miracles and learned to know My Power. It was in the wilderness, where I Trained their hands for battle and their fingers for war. It was in the 'wilderness blessing' where they were made into conquerors, and they learned to praise Me.  And praising Me is what I Want you to do, right now.


Your praise will be like a seed sown in good ground that will grow into Heavenly Blessings.  As you constantly praise Me, your faith will grow; and your faith will help you to recognize and appreciate the beauty of where you are.  Praise Me in advance, with every small step of progression; for each step brings you closer to your Promised Land.  And as you praise Me, you draw Me Nearer to you; and together, with praise and worship, the Power of My Presence will disintegrate the hindering spirits which are attempting to block the way for greater things.

Gratitude is a mighty weapon against discouragement and defeat. 


My Word says, “Let all those rejoice who put their trust in Me.   Let them shout for joy because I am defending them, let them that love My name be joyful in Me."  I Know that you love Me, but will you trust Me?  Do you trust Me enough to bring you through this wilderness?   

If you do, then let your heart be filled with joy. 

It is My Desire for you to trust Me, and give thanks, in My Name for the small things that I Am doing. Yes, give thanks, and do not despise this victory, because I Will always cause you to be victorious.

Now, My Child, embrace this journey - and let it make you become what you need to be. 

For when you reach the place I Have Chosen for you, you will know what to do with it. You will be My Vessel, and you will be able to handle the responsibilities that come with being My Vessel.  Therefore, do not despise the journey I Am taking you on; but see it for what it is, a small victory on the way to Greater Things to come. Because it is how you will get to the Promised Land, and indeed you will see it.  

So, be very, very grateful for every small victory; 
     for they are the beginning of great things
     in your life.



 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 8:2 - And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy GOD led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments or no. 

Psalm 5:11 - But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You.

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 


Mark 4:20 - And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept GOD's word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted!"

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.


Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
     and destroy any fears holding you back.
So that the vision He has given you,
     will come to pass.
Thank God for what you have.
Trust God for what you need.
  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment