Sunday, July 12, 2020

God is.... Your Provider! (7.12.20)




Be still, My Child,
And allow Me to give you My Peace and bring My Restoration to your troubled soul.

When you are in turmoil, it is a sign that you may be paying more attention to the situations, rather than trusting Me.

This is certainly not a time to allow frustration to rear its ugly head. Continue to press your way through, and do not give up. You are on the brink of your breakthrough, so, refuse to give in to frustration.

Trust Me for sufficiency.
I Am your Jehovah Jireh. 
I Am your Provider.

Do not be afraid of what you are seeing in this world, as the economy fails and falls short. Yes, I Know all about the economy. However, you are not bound by the economy of man.  You are under My Anointed Economy. My Supply is endless.  You will have what you need, when you need it.

Stand strong and keep trusting.
Keep the faith!

I AM YOUR PROVIDER!





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Genesis 22:14 - So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided." (NIV)

Luke 12:22 - And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Faith Believers,
If you are struggling right now,
remember this, GOD will provide. 

It may not be in the way you think
it should be, but GOD always provides.
  -  Marilyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment