Sunday, July 5, 2020

Only Believe Who God Says You Are...... (7.5.20)








My Children,
Lately, some of you have been so hard on yourselves, and I See this has been increasing for quite a while. 

I Do not understand why some of you continue to beat yourselves up over past issues, decisions, situations and circumstances. Beloved Child, you are much harder on yourself than I Would ever be.

See yourself as I See you.

Stop referencing yourself by the things that you have (or have not) done.

Move beyond what you perceive to be disappointments, weakness, or past failures. Once you have repented, think about it no more -- and forgive yourself. Choose to spend your time remembering the person I Created you to be.  For I Created you to be BLESSED.  Nothing else.  No less.  


Choose to remember To Whom you belong to, Whose you are, and My Promises over your life.  My Promises of new life. I Want you to begin anew. Every morning I Give you My Brand New Mercies.  And in those times when you are weak, My Grace is more than enough to carry you.

I Want you to believe Who I say you are - and stop allowing the enemy to torment you.

I Say that you are beautiful.
I Say that you are magnificent.
I Say that you are My Humble Vessel,
     in which I Have Chosen to reveal
     My Glory through.

I Could have chosen many other vessels, but I Chose You.  


I CHOSE YOU...... 

Now let go, let go, let go TODAY - of harmful and negative thoughts.  Choose to reflect on the person that I Say you are.  And choose to reflect on the Love that I Have for you.  






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Lamentations 3:22 -23 - It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

2 Corinthians 3:18 (NASB) - But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.


No comments:

Post a Comment