Friday, July 31, 2020

God Will Lead You Out..... (7.31.20)




My Child,
I Am opening a way for you to move forward.
And I Am enlarging the place of your habitation. 

Those hindrances that have held you back, and kept you from moving forward in the past, are being removed.  Let My Love bring hope, as you leave behind all thought of despair and discouragement. 

I Am bringing you to a place of a new beginning. 
Old things have passed away.
And yesterday is gone. 

Prepare yourself to move forward in the things of My Holy Spirit.  So be strong and resolute.  For, surely I Will lead you and direct your steps. 

I Have opened doors, and made a way, that you do not know about yet. As you leave the past behind,  set your face like flint, while I Lead you to your place of destiny. 

The time and seasons are at hand.  And I Will lead you out in My Perfect Timing.  Trust Me and yield to My Gentle Touch.  I Will establish you in peace, and guard your safety.  Your journey will not be without testing, but I Have taught you well - and your Victory is assured.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 45:2-3 - I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.  I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, am the GOD of Israel.


Isaiah 50:7 - For the Lord Jehovah will help Me; therefore I have not been ashamed. On account of this I have set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Philippians 3:13-14 - My brothers, I do not count myself to have taken possession, but one thing I do, forgetting the things behind and reaching forward to the things before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


There is nothing you will face today
that GOD can't bring you through.
So, let your faith be bigger than your fears. 
  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment