Thursday, July 2, 2020

Speak To It!!! (7.2.20)





My Child,
It is time that you speak to the circumstances
     in your way. 

It is time to speak to the mountains and
     tell them to be removed. 

It is time to speak to the things around you,
     and to see them bow before My Name.  


All you need to do is believe in My Word and SPEAK TO IT - IN FAITH!

I Say again, it is time for you to speak to the circumstances blocking your way.

Speak to the mountains and tell them to be removed. All you need to do is believe My Word and speak to it, in faith. I Called you to rule and reign in My Name, and I Gave you My Authority - over serpents and scorpions. So, why do you allow the enemy - and the circumstances of the world - to get you down?

All the Authority you need,
     is in My Name.
Yes, it is in My Name.

In My Name, speak to sickness and lack.
In My Name, speak to the walls and
     the closed doors.
In My Name, speak to the seeds of faith
     that have been planted, and tell those
     seeds that it’s Harvest Time.

I Have given you My Authority, and when you speak in My Name, all things MUST obey.

Consider how My Son Spoke to the fig tree, and caused it to die. My Son Spoke with Authority, Power, and Faith. My Child, I Want you to operate in the same way. My Anointing is upon you, My Son's Power is upon you and My Holy Spirit is walking with you....  


Long ago, My Son Gave you My Authority. 

However, there are times that some of you forget this, and when that happens - some of you end up struggling under the spirit of fear. That is NOT the Spirit I Gave you. I Challenge you to know WHO YOU ARE (and WHOSE You Are) in Me.  And begin to rule and reign in this life, in your life.  

Lift up your voice.
Praise Me.
And then, in MY NAME,
     SPEAK TO IT!






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Mark 11:23-24 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

John 14:13-14 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

Philippians 2:9-11 - Wherefore GOD also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of GOD the Father.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


Faith Believers,
There is nothing you will face today
that GOD cannot bring you through. 
So, let your faith be bigger than your fears.
   -   Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment