Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Seek God (7.29.20)



My Child,
I Am calling you to walk closer with Me. 

I Have set you apart from the foundation of the world, and I Am calling you, for such a time as this. 

I Am placing a Divine Hunger in your heart, and a thirst in your soul, that only I Can satisfy; but you must seek Me.  Spend time with Me, early in the morning, before you start your day.  I Will direct your thoughts, your ways and your speech, throughout the day. 

Draw near to Me.
I Am calling you.
For I Want you to do great things
      in My Name. 

Small talk and social interaction with worldly people will become more difficult, because I Am calling you to walk very close with Me.  Some people will view you as peculiar, because the Holy Spirit will come upon you, as you interact with them. Some may say, 'there is something different about you.'  Some may comment that you are not gossiping anymore with them.  Some may say that you have a peace about you that they cannot describe.

My Beloved Child, that is ME, working in your life.  

Spend time with Me, throughout the day; and I Will give you My Wisdom, My Peace, and My Grace to face anything that the enemy may attempt to send your way. I Want to restore your joy and your strength.  I Want to increase your discernment.  I Want you to completely trust in Me and move in My Holy Spirit Power. 

Therefore, humble yourself, and come to Me.
Now is the time to seek Me.
Come and be in sweet communion with Me, My Child.


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 4:29 - But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy GOD, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 Chronicles 16:11 - Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. 


Psalm 119:2 - Blessed are they who keep His testimonies, and who seek Him with all the heart.

Jeremiah 29:13 - And you shall seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 

Hosea 10:12 - Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

Acts 17:27 - to seek the Lord, if perhaps they might feel after Him and find Him, though indeed He is not far from each one of us. 

Romans 13:11 - And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

James 4:8 - Draw near to GOD, and He will draw near to you.

James 4:10 - Be humbled before the Lord, and He will lift you up. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment