Friday, July 10, 2020

Be An Overcomer, By Speaking God's Word..... (7.10.20)




My Child,
Do you understand how to take the Victory over your circumstances?

I Have been teaching you how to be an overcomer, now you must exercise your faith. Many of you are standing at a place where a decision must be made. There is a battle going on, and now many of you must choose which report you will believe. Will you believe the report of man; or will you hold onto your Profession of Faith, and believe My Report?

Lift your eyes up, and off your circumstances, and onto Me. When you are looking up, you will inevitably rise above your circumstances, and thus they will have no power over you. However, when you look at your circumstances - instead of the things above - there is a high probability that you will feel defeated and lose faith. Cast your burdens upon My Son, and do not be moved by what you see. This is the lesson that I Have been teaching My Church - that Victory comes by overcoming a negative report ; and you overcome a negative report by speaking My Word.


I Have shown you that as you speak and as you stand on My Word, My Word brings life into lifeless circumstances. This is what I Call "walking by faith and not by sight." This is what I Expect those who put their trust in Me, to do. Though the circumstances may look impossible to you, all things are possible for those who look to Me and hold onto My Word.

Don’t you know that you carry within you a Mighty Weapon? 

Yes, My Child, you do. Your confession of faith, your testimony, is a Powerful Weapon. The words you speak will either cause a breakthrough or a breakdown, so choose your words wisely. 


Life or death is in the power of the tongue.  
Therefore, speak those things which you desire.
Speak life, Speak blessings, Speak favor, and it shall be.

Speak death - and you will be surrounded by
     a valley of dry bones.

So, you see, you have a choice to make.







Read and Meditate on God's Word

Ezekiel 37:3-5 - And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

James 3:10 - Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Revelations 12:11 - And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.



No comments:

Post a Comment