Thursday, July 23, 2020

You are Chosen To Do God's Work...... (7.23.20)





My Child,
So, some of you have made a mistake. All of you, at one time or another, will make mistakes. All have sinned and fallen short of My Glory. Look at My Son's Disciple Peter, he denied My Son three times. Yet Peter repented, and was forgiven.  Peter overcame, and fed and led My Children, My Sheep.

Look at the sins My Child, David, committed; yet he was a man after My Heart. David repented and wrote beautiful Psalms to Me.

All of these mistakes were made by My Chosen Vessels.
And, long ago, I Chose you and I Know all about you.
I Know your beginning, and I Know your end.

You are My Chosen Vessel.
Chosen to do My Work.....

Repent and release, in your mind, the mistakes you have made.  Learn from them, My Child. Always come to Me in prayer, and talk with Me about your mistakes. 

Repent and I Will give you peace. 
There are no mistakes in seeking My Face.

Spend time with me, this morning,
     and read Psalms 139.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Romans 3:22-23 - Even the righteousness of GOD which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;



No comments:

Post a Comment