Tuesday, July 7, 2020

LORD!!! I Do Believe!! Please Help Every Facet of My Unbelief! (7.7.20)




My Child,
Some of the most effective trials of your life will come at some of your weakest and most vulnerable moments. There will be times when it looks like all hope is gone; and it appears that I Have forgotten about you. However, I Say to you - This Day - to hold on, My Child, Help is on the way.

Believe that I AM Who I Am. Believe that I Am a Loving GOD that can and will bring new life out of what appears to be dead. Some of you may not understand why 'it seems like' something bad always seems to happen. However, please know that I Make every 'bad situation' work out for your good. There are times that I Will allow things to happen so that My Power and My Glory can be displayed in situations; and to increase your faith and time spent in My Word.

Some of you are standing at the very threshold - the precipice - of a glorious time of restoration, joy, and harvest in My Kingdom. However, for some of you, it 'seems' like you are facing an impossible situation, whereas it may appear that I Have abandoned you. Never.  Do you honestly think I Would ever abandon any of my Little One's, that I Love so much, as I Love you? 


No, My Child, I Would not. 

I Ask you to have faith - unshakeable, unprecedented faith - in what may seem like this dark hour; and to trust in who I Am. Remember, all that I Have done for you in times past, when you felt like all hope was gone. Remember My Constant Faithfulness?

Today is your day to stand, and trust in Me. 


Do not allow despair nor discouragement to creep into your Spirit. Stand up and put on My Armor, The Armor of GOD, which is My Word.  Put on My Word.   And get ready for battle, for this is a day of Victory, and not defeat. Resist the devil and he will flee.  And you will surely see My Salvation, My Blessings, and My Glory in this situation.

Just say these simple words, My Child - "Oh Lord, I believe, please help my unbelief!"




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Mark 9:23-24 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.  And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 

Matthew 17:20 - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Matthew 21:21 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.



~ My Prayer Confession ~ Thank You, Heavenly Father,
For helping through this very trying time of my life.
I am so grateful for Your Patience with me; and that
     You are always there.
Ready to forgive.
And ready to help me back on my feet.

Thank you, Lord.

Oh Lord, I do believe. 
Therefore, please help my unbelief.

I know that because of You, I WILL make it through.
Deep down, I know that it is going to be all right.

Thank You, Jesus!
Thank You, Holy Spirit!
Thank You, God!!








No comments:

Post a Comment