Friday, July 5, 2019

A "Love Song to God Our Father" Prayer (7.5.19)

Father GOD,
Help me to abide in You, by listening to the voice of Your Spirit.

I ask for the ability to be still and know that You are GOD, and to seek to do only what I hear You tell me to do.  Please give me a deep desire to abide in You, Your Son Jesus Christ and Your Holy Spirit; and to bear much fruit for Your Kingdom. 


I love you Father, and I want to live my life according to the instructions you have given us through Your Word. 

Send Your Angels, this day, to surround me and my love ones; as you protect us from all evil. 

Father GOD send the Holy Spirit to dwell inside of Me, this day and forever, so that I can be an example to those who are seeking to know You. 

I pray this prayer in the name of Your Son,
     Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment