Friday, July 12, 2019

God is Our Strength & Peace in the Midst of Storms. Lean on Our Father, Have Faith, Trust in Him & Believe... (7.12.19)


My Child,
I See those things that are looming before you, that have overwhelmed you.  I Know that you're doing your best to be strong and to overcome; but you sometimes feel weak and unable to cope.  The trials of your faith have caused you to question whether you should continue.  However, I Say to you 'to stop trying to figure things out and lean on Me.' I Am your strength in every situation.  Rest assured that the good work I Have begun in you, that I Will bring it to perfection.


You are not an inferior product, for you were created in My Image.  Therefore, refuse to believe lying accusations from the enemy which bring condemnation.  There is no condemnation to those who are in My Son, Jesus Christ. 

You are redeemed and set apart for My Kingdom. 
Be of good courage, keep your hope in Me, let
     My Joy be your strength, and you will
     overcome all that is attempting to come
     against you.


Dear Child, I Am your strength and peace in the midst of the storm.

Have faith.  Trust in Me.  And believe in your heart that I Will cause you to not only endure any and every trial; but also that I Will cause you to overcome and come out victoriously. 

My Child, with Me nothing is impossible. 

Now, go forth in the strength of the Lord.




 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

James 1:24 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Psalm 136:24 - And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth forever.

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 71:16 - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.




No comments:

Post a Comment