Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Do Not Lose Hope, God Will Answer (7.2.19)


My Child,
Pray with confidence in My Ability to answer your prayers. Cease with the complaining prayers and pray with expectancy for your promises to be fulfilled. I Am not a man that I should lie, nor a son of man that I should change My Mind. Do not give up on what I Have Promised you.

Just because you have to endure this situation,
     do not give up and lose hope.  I Will answer.


Quiet your spirit, for changes are happening; and I Want you to be able to hear the sound of My Still Small Voice, to know in which direction you should go. The enemy still seeks to distract you, and to throw confusion into this trial. Regardless of what he tries to do, continue to believe.

Beloved, lift your head up and look beyond what you are facing at this moment, and do not waver in your faith. Changing your mind back and forth causes indecision, and double-mindedness.


Look beyond what you are going through because it is only temporary. the enemy will do all he can to put just one more thing in your way, so that you will give up hope. Nevertheless, stand and refuse to allow him to have the victory.

he knows if you get through this obstacle, it will give you the courage and strength needed for your breakthrough.  So, stand My Child.  Do not stop praying to Me, and do not give up hope. 

I Am faithful,
      and I Will answer.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1 Corinthians 1:9 - GOD is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; For He is faithful that promised;

Hebrews 10:35-36 - Cast not away, therefore, your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.

James 1:6-8 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment