Monday, July 1, 2019

True Power Comes When You Pour Love, Encouragement & Blessings Into Others (7.1.19)


My Child,
I Have chosen you, so do not be afraid to step forward and do what I Have called you to do. It is not in your own strength that things will be accomplished, but in Mine. My Hand is upon you. It is time to go forth with what I Have poured into you throughout the years. What you’ve learned and received must be shared.


The seed I Planted in you has been dormant for too long. It’s time We water it and bring it to life.  It's time to start pouring what I’ve have imparted in you, into the lives of those around you. I Know you have daily concerns, which you feel are overwhelming; but you must trust Me to take care of them. There are others waiting to receive from you.  Lay aside your own needs, and begin to strengthen those around you with words of encouragement.

When you reach out and bless others, incredible things will happen.  The cares which overwhelmed you will slowly fade away. This will happen because you took the time to pour what I’ve given you into others. 

True power comes when you pour love into others.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Acts of the Apostles 20:35 - I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

1 Timothy 6:18-19 - That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.



No comments:

Post a Comment