Monday, July 15, 2019

God is the Potter..... (7.15.19)

My Child,
Do not worry about what you are going through.

I Have you in the palm of My Hands, and I Am busy making you into a magnificent vessel. Do not be afraid of the pressures that are facing you, for it is My Hand that’s coming upon you, gently molding and shaping you for My Glory.


Embrace the pressures you feel, and surrender to Me completely; for I Am making you into something beautiful. I Am shaping you into a unique vessel, that would be ready to contain what I Want to pour into it for My People. Trust in Me, for the work I Am doing in your life 'is a good work,' and I Have wonderful plans for you.

Do not struggle, just surrender, and
     place yourself in My Hands.


As a potter grabs a lump of clay, and starts to press and pull on it to shape it; so Am I at work in your life. Trust in Me and give your all to Me. Just be My Lump of Clay and allow Me to shape you into something beautiful.

You are in the Hands of the Master Potter,
     and I Am making you into a vessel of glory.

Trust in Me.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 18:4-6 - And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.


Isaiah 64:8 - But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment