Monday, June 28, 2021

A New, Unprecedented Season of Peace and Rest (6.28.21)

Fellow Believers,
The following may not apply to everyone. But there are some of you who have been feeling unsettled for quite a while; and who have been crying out to GOD. Some of you have become weary and exhausted.  And some of you are feeling like you don't know if you can go on much longer. Everything has been swirling around you, and you've felt as if - if GOD doesn't do something soon, it won't be possible for you to keep going. Yet deep inside, you know you can't give up.  Deep inside, you know you must trust GOD.  Deep inside you know that Our Father sees you, and is working it out for your good.  Deep inside you know these things to be true - but you are feeling tired, defeated, stretched to your limits.... and then stretched even more.  Crying, praying, tense, sleepless; but putting on a brave face and still saying your prayers.
If this sounds like what you have been going through, I pray that today's message will bring healing and deliverance to your weary soul.
  ~  Marilyn Chaney

~~~~~~~

 
My Child,
Now is the time of reflection.
Now is a time of testing.
Now is a time of letting go.
Now is a time of change.

It it true, that this has been a trying time for many of My People. Many felt like the current wilderness season would never end. Even though the enemy desired to destroy many of you, I Did not allow it to happen. You are still here because you are determined to be the overcomer I Created you to be. I Have Seen the difficulty of your struggle and hardship. I Have Seen your praise, your prayers and your persistence - even when it all felt impossible.  Even through your tears and fears, you praise Me.  You called out to Me.  You never failed to seek Me.

My Beautiful Child, you have endured many trials; but the trials you’ve endured will never compare -will pale in comparison - to My Many Blessings that awaits you.

There have been times and seasons of great change, which have not always been comfortable for you; and this current season may seem like the toughest - or the most hopeful, but still tough, yet - but through it all you did not give up. 

You looked to Me.
You cried out to Me.
And I’ve heard your cry. 

Now.
Now.
Right Now.
Now, I Am bringing you the change and rest you’ve needed for so long.

I Am giving you a season of rest, peace and prosperity. It is already done.  Soon and very soon, you will be able to sing "It is well, It is well, with My soul," for I Have already put into motion those things that will make your soul very well.  And My Perfect Peace and Rejuvenating Rest shall be upon you.

I Am bringing a quiet joy and unshakable strength into your life.

I Am watching over you, guarding your path and providing your needs. I Am meeting you, conversing with you and interacting with you in new and unexpected ways; ways that you are not used to.  Creating a "new normal," a new dynamic between us. You are receiving - Right NOW - victory in many of those areas in which you have been crying out to Me.

I Am doing a work in your family, your marriage,
     your job, and your relationships.
I Am pouring upon you a peace - My Peace - that
     will flood your soul; and fill you with the warmth
     of My Love.
My Precious Child, you MUST know that I Am, and
     have always been, for you and not against you.

Yes, I Am with you.
And I Am for you.

I Am bringing you into a New Spiritual Dimension
I Am increasing your faith.
I Am bestowing upon you a revelation of My Heart, towards you.

Right now, this very minute, I Am planting so many seeds.  Seeds of My Hope, My Love, My Provision, My Wisdom, and so much more in your heart.  And I Am watering all those seeds with My Love and My Protection.

Bright, Beautiful, Brilliant Child, you will
     come forth surrounded in My Peace and
     clothed in My Righteousness.
I Am bringing a great change in your life;
     as well as a season of peace and rest.


 

 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 29:11 - The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. 

Isaiah 14:3 - And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, 


Luke 1:79 - To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace. 

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment