Friday, June 4, 2021

When God is Silent..... (6.4.21)


My Child,
I Know that My Silence ofttimes does not please some of you; however, there is always a reason - and a lesson - to learn from My Stillness. 

When I Am Silent, it can often mean that that is when I Want your attention the most.  Consider the possibility that during those times when I Am Silent, that that is when I Want you to set yourself apart from the cares of the day.  That is when I Want you to spend time with Me, in My Word, and just talk to Me. 

That is when I Want you to quiet your mind...... and listen.

When you are quiet, I Can share with you what you need to know; and prepare you for your next steps.  Do not expect Me to yell, or to reveal My Word in a mighty storm or a loud, booming way, to get your attention. 

There are times when I Will be quiet.
I Will be still.
And I Will Wait for you to notice Me. 

I Will wait for you to seek My Face and listen for My Still Small Voice.

I Know that some of you don’t realize this, but resting and listening to My Voice is part of your preparation.  This must be done, so that you will learn to move as I Move.  So that you will learn My Ways.  So that you will die to self, die to your flesh, die to your human mind and your worldly ways.  So that "more of Me" and "less of you" will show up.  And so that you will learn to love, as I Love. 

Simply quiet your spirit, listen, and be prepared for the door that I Am Opening in your life.  And please, while you are waiting before Me, do not call Our Quiet Time together wasted time.  Cherish it, because I Do not waste one second.  Your waiting (and trusting) often gives Me a chance to minister to you; and pour out My Refreshing Wind over your life.  When you are still before Me, I Am Turning your trials, into rehearsals, for My Glory.  

I Know, that for some of you, waiting is hard; and oftentimes it doesn’t feel pleasant.  However, as you wait, use this time to strengthen your prayer life, meditate on My Word, trust in Me.  And - and this is so very important, My Child - lean on Me; come to Me; when you face a challenge, spend time with Me first.  Seek My Wisdom and My Will, first. Before you call your best friend, before you vent to another co-worker, before you share with your parent or spouse.  Seek Me, first. 

Praying and reading My Word will humble you, and put your heart in My Perfect Peace. Your mind will be filled with thoughts of Me, and destroy any anxiousness that you may feel. Do not worry about My Silence. 

Do not worry about anything. 
Place it all in My Hands.
Be still, and know WHO I AM.  
And know, that you are MINE.
Know that I LOVE YOU, MY CHILD.

Be still, and know WHO I AM. 

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Kings 19:12 - And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 6:31-33 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment