Thursday, June 3, 2021

Through This Current Challenge, Root and Ground Yourself in God's Word.... (6.3.21)



My Child,
I Know that many of you are going through a lot right now.

Yes, for some, the current times are challenging, a bit difficult, and for some, downright tough; but you will learn and gain so much, by not giving up on Me. I Know the thoughts that are going through your mind. Some of you are trusting Me and My Plan; however some of you are desperately trying to find a solution to your problems. For some of you, your minds are running to and fro, back and forth, thinking that you need to do something, right now.

Please let go of those thoughts.

The challenge that is before you is one that I Am aware of, and for some, I Have allowed. Yes, for some, I Have allowed this challenge to come upon you, just as I Did with Job. Right now, it seems difficult; and to some, it may appear as though there is no way out.  However, you must endure to the end.  And when you endure to the end, you will see that this trial, these challenges, will lead you to the many blessings that await you.

My Child, find a way to bring peace to your Spirit. So that you can hear Me clearly.  And reading more of My Word will help you. Allow My Word to saturate your Spirit, and you will make it through - you will thrive - in this current challenge. 

My Word must be rooted and grounded in your Spirit.
Let Me Repeat that.

My Word must be rooted and grounded in your Spirit.

Lean on Me.
And you will be amazed.
As I Turn around the trials and challenges
     that some of you are facing.

I Love you, My Child.
Draw near to Me.
Wrap yourself in My Word.
And I Will draw near to you.

All things in due season....
 
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Job 1:6-8 - Now there was a day when the sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and satan came also among them.  And the LORD said unto satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the LORD said unto satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth GOD, and escheweth evil?

Job 42:12 - So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning:

1 Corinthians 10:13 - No temptation has taken you but what is common to man; but GOD is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but with the temptation also will make a way to escape, so that you may be able to bear it.

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment