Monday, June 7, 2021

Take Time to REST...... (6.7.21)


 
Fellow Faith Believers,
I don’t know about some of you, but I confess that I am guilty of not knowing when to simple stop and just rest. Therefore, I thank the Lord for this reminder today. I pray that as I heed His Word, this day; that you too will be obedient, and rest in the Lord. 
Rest… so you can be renewed, refreshed and reinvigorated to "run your race."
  -  Marilyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Beloved Child,
Now is the time to rest in My Presence.

Some of you have been through some really hard times, so hard in fact, that it caused you to wonder if you were going to make it. When some of you were tempted to just 'end it all,' you started to wonder if I Had turned you over to the enemy.

I Would never do that, because I've Promised to keep you (and protect you) from all manner of evil. All hurt, harm or danger.  Still, through all of this, you chose to trust Me. You chose to trust and believe in Me; rather than to give into your doubts and fears, because you knew - in the deepest depths of your soul - that things would work out for your good.

Now, you need rest. 
I Need you to rest, My Child. 

Let today be 'a day of refreshing.' 
I Am Calling you to come and rest in My Presence.

You must rest, and be refreshed,
     for the remainder of your journey.

There is so much I Still want to do - and plan to do - in your life.  And there are Blessings coming your way, Blessings just for you, that will exceed your expectations.  However, all of this will manifest when you spend time in My Presence.  When you seek My Guidance and My Wisdom.  When you saturate yourself in My Word.

So, take the time to rest.
Take the time to rejoice in Me, this day.
For the best is yet to come. 

 

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 116:7 - Let my soul be at rest again, for the LORD has been good to me.
 
Psalm 23:2-3 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest, and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

Hebrews 4:9-11 - So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of GOD. For all who have entered into GOD’s rest have rested from their labors, just as GOD did after creating the world. So, let us do our best to enter that rest. But if we disobey GOD, as the people of Israel did, we will fall.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment