Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Run into God's Presence..... and Rest (6.22.21)

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
  -  Psalm 91:1

 
Faith Believers,
I know sometimes life can be quite stressful for us.  There are times when it seems like the attacks will never cease, and each day brings us a new challenge to face.  Some of you end up feeling really weighed down in your spirit. And some of you may be feeling as though its like a heavy coat of lead  that has been placed on you. 

Oh, but bless the Lord! 

Standing against the enemy will bring tremendous breakthrough.  However, because our problems sometimes seem insurmountable; some of us can become so down in our spirit - from time to time.  And for some of us, even that can seem too hard.  For some, it can appear that the more we stand against the enemy, that the attacks can feel like they become more frequent.  For some of us, we can begin to feel like we are going around in circles and circles; and get all tangled up.

Well, today I want to extend an invitation to you
     to come and rest in the Shadow of the Presence
     of the Lord. 
Today, step away from your circumstances so you
     can be refreshed.
Step away from it all and walk straight into the
     Loving Arms of Jesus!

  -  Marilyn





He who has ears ought to hear
what Our Father is saying

 
My Child,
I Am always here, with My Arms stretched out towards you.

Come, run away, take a break and hide in My Embrace. 

For I Will sweep you up in My Arms.  I Will take you into My Secret Place, and I Will remove the heavy garments that many of My Children have been laboring under.  For those heavy garments are not from Me.   I Am Here - My Son Came - to clothe you in My Light and My Life.  I Am Here to wash you and to anoint you with My Holy Spirit.  So that you will effortlessly run the race that I Have Set before you.

the enemy is trying very hard to pull out all the stops, in a futile attempt to prevent you from moving forward.  Know in your heart, My Child, that the enemy's mountains are nothing to Me. There is nothing the enemy can do to stop The Power of My Hand, in your life.  For with one sweep of My Hand, all of the enemy's attempts and the enemy's mountains shall be removed and cast into the sea.  

I Am Alpha and Omega.
I Am The Beginning and The End of All Things.

There is nothing the enemy can do to stop My Will.

the enemy has no power over My Children.  And any evil, impish plan he has constructed, I Will Turn that plan on him and his followers so they can reap the evil which has been sown by them. 

So rest, My Beloved.
And know that I Am with you. 
Know that I Will never leave you.

Come to Me for peace.
And I Will give you a peaceful rest
     that only I Can give. 
 

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
  -  Psalm 91:1



No comments:

Post a Comment