Monday, September 9, 2013

A Great Change is Coming, A Great Change. (9.9.13)

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.

A time of great change is coming

and I am preparing you to receive it. 

Do not fear, for this change is of Me, 
and it will be a blessing to the many that have been hurting. 

I have heard your many cries 
and I am moving on your behalf. 

You have felt this change coming in your spirit for a long time. 
Now I am here to answer your petition 
for the things you have believed me for.

Watch and see what I will do in this hour. 


This change will bring about a joyful peace in your spirit 
that you have longed for. 

I have many blessings for you, 
which you do not yet know of. 

Trust Me, it is My desire to bless you 
more than you could ever imagine.

For the plans and blessings I have 

are far beyond your understanding. 
I want you to have a mind for change 
and a mind for increase. 

A great change is coming, a great change. 

So be encouraged and rejoice.


- My Prayer Confession -
Oh Heavenly Father,

When I think about my life with you; 
I just rejoice!!! 
I am so excited Lord.

I am watching and waiting for what You 
are getting ready to do in this great hour. 

I am praising You in advance 
as I continue to seek Your face. 

Thank You Jesus! 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment