Saturday, September 21, 2013

Call out to Me, My Child - A Letter from the Lord (9.21.13)

1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.

Why are you feeling down? 
Don’t you know I long to hold you close? 

If you would only call out to Me, I would come and take away your pain, your hurt and your sadness. There is no need to lash out at others close to you, because of the hurt and despair you’re feeling. When you do that, it only causes more negative feelings and unforgiveness to linger in your heart. Release what you are feeling to Me, so I can perfect all that concerns you. 

Don’t continue to shut Me out. 
It hurts Me to see you suffer needlessly.

Don’t allow the words of others to destroy you.  Forgive them My children. 
Don't hold onto the pain and hurt.  Release it. 

Just call out to Me, and I will hold you close and wipe away all your tears. Trust Me with your family and all your needs. It is My desire that you should live peacefully with everyone. Watch the words you speak, so  that those who are hurting won’t take things the wrong way.

If you lift your eyes up, you will see that I am all you need. I can make all that is wrong in your life so much better, if only you let Me in. I have so much peace and joy that I want to share with you. Try Me and you will find Me to be faithful and true. So much is waiting for you, if only you would release what you are feeling. I long to fill you up so that you may be overflowing with an abundant life. I am your healer.

Praise Me, talk to Me often, for I am right here with you. 

I know your every desire, your every need. 
I love you My child, and I only want the best for you. 
I promise you only good and perfect gifts. 
You are precious to Me; I want you to walk in My joy. 
So release your pain and allow Me to perfect that which concerns you.

- My Prayer Confession - 
Father, 
Thank You for wanting me to have only good and perfect gifts. 
I confess there have been times throughout my life when I have settled for second best 
because I didn’t seek You first, or didn’t have the right motives. 
Thank you for teaching me how to forgive so I may receive forgiveness. 
Now Lord I release all I am feeling so You can perfect all that concerns me. 

Thank You for making me blessed and highly favored.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment