Sunday, September 15, 2013

God's Patient and Loving Presence in Our Lives (9.15.13)

Loving Father,
I acknowledge Your patient and loving presence in my life today! 

Believing that the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, and having the full knowledge of knowing that with You I can be victorious in all things - is a blessing.  

Help me to stand against the attempts of the enemy to steal my joy in the midst of the abundant life You have blessed me with.  Help me to stay focused on You and the Work You are doing in my life.  

Father GOD, I acknowledge Your patient and loving presence in my life today and I'm so thankful that You promised to be forever present with me and my family; keeping us safe from all harm!  Father, I thank you for never letting wealth, physical appearance, or earthly powers influence the way You feel about me. 

Father, I want to commit myself to seeing people as you see them, and not as our society sees them.  Help me to share the good news of Jesus Christ with someone today. The worldly events unfolding before our eyes, on a daily basis, is a sure sign that Your return is very close and could happen any day now. 

Father, Your word said You wish that none should perish, so help me Lord to share your Word with someone today. I want to thank you Lord, for all You have done in my life.  You woke me up this morning, and that, in itself, is a blessing. 

Thank you Father 
for everything, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment