Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nothing is Too Hard for Me, says the Lord (9.12.13)

Nothing is hidden from Me. 

There is no situation or plan of man, that I cannot turn the tables on. 
Some of the most evil plans being devised, I am going to turn inside out. 

Instead of the victim being the injured or destroyed one, 
the perpetrator will find himself/herself the recipient of their own evil. 

Nothing is too hard for Me, says the Lord.

There is absolutely nothing that can be hidden from My gaze. 
Many men are doing things "in the dark", but no matter how deep the darkness, 
I can still see as clearly, as if it were the broad daylight. 

Don't worry, nothing is hidden from Me.
Stop worrying about what others are doing. 

You don't need to concern yourself with what they are doing. 
I know what they are doing and that's all you need to know. 

Keep your eyes on me and do not become distracted, 
if you allow this to happen you will lose your focus. 

Remember I am with you. Nothing is hidden from Me.

I want you to know you can rest in Me. I need you to know you can trust Me. 
I need for you to know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that no weapon formed against you will prosper. 

Allow your love for Me to send the spirit of fear running out of your life. 
I didn't give you a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind. 
Rest in the knowing that nothing is hidden from Me.

GOD's got it all under control. Trust Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment