Monday, September 2, 2013

There Is Nothing Too Difficult for God (9.2.13)

There is nothing I cannot do.  
I am the GREAT CREATOR.  
I am the One who creates something, out of nothing.  

When you feel you have gone as far as you can, 
and you don’t have the will to go on, 
I will be there to strengthen and encourage you.  

There is nothing too difficult for Me.

I will break through the clouds on stormy days, 

just to have the sun shine on your situation.  
Nothing can stop My word, 
nothing can stop My promises from coming forth in your life.  
So when I speak a word into your life, 
and you don’t see any signs of it happening - rest assured that I am working.  
And I will never stop, until all that I have promised has come to pass.

All I require from you is your faith to believe in what I have said.  
Trust in My words and My proven faithfulness.  
Haven’t I always been faithful to you?  
Do not allow the enemy to cause you to doubt any of My promises.  Do not allow the words he whispers in your ear, to bring discouragement to your life.  Do not let the enemy talk you out of your promise.

Remember who he is, a thief.  he will try and steal your promise.  he’s out to destroy everything about you, because he knows who you are.  You are destined for greater things, and you must hold fast to your confession of faith, regardless of how circumstances may appear.  

Trust Me to bring it forth.  
And trust Me to bring it forth in My appointed time.

So remember it does not matter how impossible it may seem, 

I am the GOD of possibilities.  
All you have to do is believe and wait for the appointed time.

Jeremiah 32:17 - Ah Lord GOD! Behold, Thou hast made the heavens and the earth by Thine outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for Thee.

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment