Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Lord will Restore & Reinstate You; Rely on Him (9.14.13)

Beloved, 
If you will indeed seek Me you will surely find Me.
And when you find Me, 
I will reinstate you into the place of favor with men. 
I will open doors that no man can shut, 
and I will shut doors that no man can open.

Beloved, 
Rely upon My strong right hand, and rest in Me. 
Cease from striving, rely upon Me and upon My grace and favour. 

Reinstatement will come in My own timing 
and with the people to whom you need to be restored.
They will come to you and you will go to them. 
Go in humility, love and with a heart filled with compassion. 
Go and bless those who rejected you and those who neglected you, 
and bless them in My Name.
For this, I will surely bless you and honour you before them.

As you give away what I have freely given to you, which is love; 

and as you bless those who have caused you so much grief and pain,
you shall see what I will do in their hearts.

If those who rejected and hurt you persist in their rejection and judgments, 

what will befall them will be of their own choosing.

GOD has promised in His Word that everyone will reap what they sow. 
No one is exempt from this promise of GOD.

I am extending mercy, grace and life through you, to them.

For their sake and the sake of My Kingdom; 
seek My face and seek My Kingdom first.  

Then go in peace and bless those people, 

and see how I will restore and reinstate you before all men. 

The favour of GOD and man will be given to you as you go and bless. 


Go and bless and receive My favour!



No comments:

Post a Comment