Wednesday, September 11, 2013

We Have to Rise Up, Pray Up & Stand Up for Jesus! (9.11.13)

Sometimes, after we have prayed, and done all we know the Lord has instructed us to do; then it's time to STAND in faith on the Word the Lord has given you.  And not be moved by what the enemy tries to whisper in your ear.

Some of us will become discouraged when we don’t see the word of the Lord coming to pass, as soon as we get up off our knees. Even more of us will become discouraged when a few days or weeks have gone by, and nothing happens. 

GOD moves on His time, not ours. 

And if your blessing has not come to pass yet… WAIT ON IT! 

It takes time for us to be fully prepared to receive what GOD has promised us. 
Did you hear that? Ok, let me say it again. 
It takes time for us to be fully prepared to receive what the Lord has promised us.

It doesn’t take time for the Lord to manifest His blessing. There is nothing slow about the GOD we serve. We’re talking about THE MAN who created this world in 6 days, and had time to rest on the 7th. 

The Lord is not slow at all. 

You see from the moment we pray and believe, it’s done. GOD is working. 
But the question is, are we ready to receive what we have asked for? 
If we become mad at the Lord because our blessing hasn’t come to pass yet, 
then we are not ready to receive it. 

Let’s stop delaying our blessing by complaining; and instead, start getting excited and delight ourselves in the Lord.  So that we may receive that for which we have asked.  Didn’t He say that if we delight ourselves in the Lord, He would give us the desires of our heart?

It’s time we stop being moved by what we see, or don’t see, happening in our lives.  We must STAND firm on His Word. Don’t allow what the enemy says, or tries to do, affect our faith in Jesus. The enemy will do all he can to lure us away from GOD. Stand on the Word the Lord has given you.

We must STAND against the enemy at all costs. satan will try to make us believe that there is no way the things GOD said will come to pass, will pass.  he will try and make us believe that the Lord never spoke blessings into our lives and that we made everything up in our mind. That is why we must STAND and put on the Helmet of Salvation.  So that every lie satan throws at us, will bounce off and not enter into our mind.

As a child of the King, we should know our Father’s voice, follow Him, and know that Jesus will never allow  the enemy to succeed against us. We have to rise up, pray up and STAND up for Jesus! Then, when the enemy comes against us, we must do as David did, and encourage ourselves in the Lord. Reflect upon the past miracles and blessings the Lord has brought into your life, and get excited about what He is getting ready to do again! GOD has been faithful, so be faithful to Him!

STAND firm and watch the salvation of the Lord come through for you. It doesn’t matter what your situation looks like.  It’s not over!  STAND and believe in our Lord and Saviour! Jesus died for us, so why would He lie to us? 

Rise up and STAND for Christ. 
Trust in Jesus like never before. 
He will do what He has promised. 
STAND!

So the next time you read Ephesians 6:10 -17, read through it like this:
I will be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. I will put on the whole armour of GOD, so that I will be able to STAND against the wiles of the devil. For, I am not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.I will STAND, and put on the full armor of GOD, so that when the day of evil comes against me I will be able to STAND my ground, and after I have done everything I know to do, I will STAND. I will STAND firm with the belt of truth buckled around my waist. I will STAND, with the breastplate of righteousness in place. I will STAND with my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

I will STAND, and take up the shield of faith, so that I can extinguish all the flaming arrows the enemy throws at me. I will STAND, with the helmet of salvation covering my head and I will STAND with the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of GOD to fight against every lie coming from the enemy.

NOW STAND!

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, Whatsoever things ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye will receive them, and ye shall have them.

Psalm 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

John 10:27-28 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment