Sunday, September 2, 2018

Speak Now. Speak the Word of the Lord, Silence the voice of the enemy, Be Not Afraid to Step Out in Faith and Rejoice with Unspeakable Joy. Speak Now!!! (9.2.18)

My Child,
Prophesy over your dry areas.

Speak to the mountains in your way, and I Will call forth those things, which are not, as though they were. Speak it by faith, without doubting, and watch your impossibilities turn into miracles.

With you these things were impossible, but
     with absolute faith in Me, all things are
     possible.


Listen to My Voice and come into My Presence, this day, and you will find that which you have been seeking. I Will give you "a fresh revelation" that will bring you to a new level of understanding of things to come. 

So, speak now My Word, the Word of the Lord; and I will breathe new life into every dead area of your life. 

Speak now, and silence the voice of the enemy.
Speak now, and be not afraid to step out in faith;
     for I have gone before you to prepare The Way.
Speak now, and you will rejoice with joy unspeakable
     for what I have done in your life. 
Speak now!

 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Ezekiel 37:4-5 - Again he said unto me, prophecy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 

Jeremiah 23:29 - Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Job 22:28 - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. 

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment