Sunday, September 30, 2018

Speak "Peace! Be Still!" to Your Storms. Speak it Now. (9.30.18)

My Child,
Speak now to your storms and say, "Peace! Be still!"

The winds of adversity have blown, and this tornado effect has tried to keep you in a tail spin. But now, My Child, arise and speak to the wind.

Speak to the storms that seem to prevail.
Then, quiet the storms of your own heart
     and be at peace.

Stop striving and begin to live by the strength of My Grace. Tell me, My Child, what can come against you and prevail that I have no control over? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

Why are you worrying?

Stand on My Word and rebuke the enemy! All of this is coming from him to destroy your soul and peace of mind. The only thing he will respect is My Word. When you rebuke the enemy in the name of My Son, Jesus; he will flee.  he cannot stand in the presence of GOD.

Peace speak over all that is concerning you
     right now in the matchless name of Jesus!
       

Isaiah 26:3 - You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You,
because he trusts in You.

Mark 4:39 (NKJV) - Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased.
       

~ Prayer ~
I'm praying that the peace of GOD will flood your soul;
     and send any fears holding you back, running.

So that the vision the Lord has given you,
     will come to pass.

Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment