Thursday, September 27, 2018

Stand Up, Have Faith & Trust in God (9.27.18)

My Child,
Stand up My Child and enter this race running with strength for I shall empower you in the days that are ahead so that you are not surprised or defeated by the enemy.

the enemy can not gain control over you unless you allow him to.  satan is absolutely powerless against My Children!!!!  he has been defeated and anything he brings against you, I the Lord your GOD, will destroy. Remember, no weapon formed against you shall prosper and those that rise against you, I the Lord your GOD, shall destroy.

Have faith in Me, your GOD, and know that I Am GOD all by Myself and there is no other. Regardless of what you are seeing with your eyes remember, I Am watching over you. I have sent My Angels to stand guard over you as you go about your day. I ask that you spend some time with Me today and just thank Me for all that I Have done for you and all that I Am going to do. 

Rebuke the enemy when he tries to destroy your mind with negative thoughts. Trust Me and believe that I have all power over everything that is happening in your life.

I Am only going to let so much happen to you,
     before I pull you out of the fire.

These trials are needed for Me to refine and bless your life.


Remember this:
There is nothing that you will face today
      that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank GOD for what you have,
     Trust GOD for what you need.
  -  Marilyn




No comments:

Post a Comment