Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A Prayer for the First Day of 2019 (1.1.19)

Father,
Thank You for waking me up this morning to see another day and another year.

I'm alive and I'm healthy.
What more can I ask You for? 

Lord, I pray you will bless my family and loved ones in the year of 2019 with so many blessings that they will not have room to store everything.

Keep us safe Lord in 2019, the enemy is running among us seeking who he may devour.

So many things happened in 2018 that the enemy orchestrated but Your Word tells us never to look back, but to keep looking forward - with our eyes placed firmly on You, GOD.

Forgive me for all that I have complained about in the past. I know Father GOD that all things are working together for my good, as You have promised.

Thank You Lord, for what you've done for me and my loved ones and for what You are yet to do in 2019. Teach me Lord to give thanks and be grateful at all times, for I know You are the great Master Planner and the great "I AM." 


There is nothing happening in this world that has taken You by surprise. You know the beginning from the end, You are Alpha and Omega.

As we begin this New Year Father, I want to draw closer to You and spend more time with You, reading and abiding by Your Word.  Lord, You are the answer to all things, if only this world would believe.

I thank You Father GOD that I believe!   

This is the day that the Lord has made.
I Will rejoice and be glad.

Lord, I Am ever so grateful for all that You have done
     and all that you have planned to do in 2019
     and forever.

Thank you, Jesus. 

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment