Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Rise Up from Your Place of Complacency, Loose Yourself from the Chains, Decree, Declare, Be BOLD & Take the Next Steps!!! (1.15.19)

My Child,
Rise up from your place of complacency and be about your Father’s business.

When you’re complacent, you open the door for the enemy to bind you and render you powerless. I Speak to those who have given up in certain areas with an attitude that whatever you do, doesn't matter, or make a difference.

Don’t you know everything you do matters to Me?
Therefore, break free from the yokes of the enemy,
     and praise your way to freedom.

I say to you, shake yourselves awake.  Loose yourself from the chains which bind you. Decree that you will live and not die, to declare the Works of the Lord. Be bold and take the next step. 
I Call you to activate Your Will
     in agreement with My Spirit.  
Pray that My Will is done in your life.
Rejoice in what is good and acceptable
      in My sight.

Be sensitive to the leading of My Spirit and be active in My Kingdom; as I direct you. There is much work to be done, and I need real players, not spectators. 
It is time to get off the sidelines of life and stir up the gifts I imparted in you. 
Press through your comfort zone and step into territory that is unfamiliar; so that you can move to a higher level.  My Child, I Am about to release a new level of anointing in your life. 

What I Am about to pour out cannot be received where you are.  Therefore, you must be able to receive.


Rise up, and do not allow discouragement and disappointment to bind you; or rule your life.

For whom the Son sets free, is free indeed. 
And there is no condemnation to those in Christ. 

I Have called you into the light and into freedom.

Therefore, shake off the shackles of complacency, unbelief, depression, and discontent. Refuse to allow self-pity to confine you.

Today is a new day and there is
     much work to do in My Kingdom. 

Now, do what Paul and Silas did in the dungeon.
And praise your way to freedom.
And you shall be free. 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Romans 13:11 - And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Psalm 118:17 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

2 Timothy 1:6 - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of GOD, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

Isaiah 52:2 - Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

John 8:36 - If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Acts 16:25-26 - And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto GOD: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed

No comments:

Post a Comment