Thursday, January 24, 2019

Seek The Lord for Direction (1.24.19)

   
My Child,
The voice of the enemy is trying to lead you down a wide path.
Do not heed his voice anymore, for he will lead you to a path of destruction. My Paths are straight and narrow, and you won’t have any difficulty finding them -- if you listen to My Voice and follow in My Footsteps. 
 
Do not look to man for directions. I Will guide thee and I Will direct your steps.  For it is written, The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord."  Let your steps be ordered by Me, not by man. 

All you must do is trust Me to guide you
     and be patient. 
Allow Me to do it in My Own Time.

Do not be hasty, and do not lean unto your own understanding.  Be patient and let patience have her perfect work, so everything will be perfect and entire, lacking nothing.

Rest in Me and I Shall
     bring it to pass. 
Trust in Me.

Wait for My Directions and I Will deliver you from your troubles. I Will lead you in a more excellent way, and bring you out to a better place.  


I say to you, seek Me for direction, wait for My guidance and you shall receive that which you have desired.
 
 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 37:23-24 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

1 Corinthians 12:31 - But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way. 

Psalm 118:5 - I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place

Matthew 7:13-14 - Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment