Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Lift Up Your Voice & Confess the Things You are Grateful For (1.2.19)

My Child,
You are finding yourself in a tight place, and the enemy is trying to convince you that your options are few to none.

And because of the enemy's nagging whispers, your mind is constantly focused on lack - instead of abundance.

Why are you allowing his words to determine your happiness? Don’t you know the enemy is delighted that you are losing hope? Do not glorify him by repeating words of lack, doubt, and hopelessness. Do not allow the enemy to take anything else away from you. Hasn’t he already taken enough?

My Child, lift up your voice and confess the things you are grateful for; and he will leave your presence.


I Know that during this season you began worrying about what you didn’t have; however, I want you to start being grateful for what you do have. If you can’t praise Me now for the small things that I have done in your life, how will you ever be able to appreciate the great things to come?

I say be grateful.
Yes, be grateful for the many things
     I have already blessed you with.


What I have given you is only the beginning of things to come.  However, I want you to be grateful now, in the midst of what you are going through.

I have given you authority, and I have given you My Word, to defeat the enemy.  Use them.

Do not allow the enemy to torment you any more.
Start now by being grateful for what you have.
Start now speaking forth My Words in your tight places,
     and My Word will deliver you into broader places.

Just be grateful and you will see
     changes take place all around you.
~ Prayer ~
Father,
You woke me up.
I am alive.
I am healthy. 
What more can I ask you for? 

Lord, I thank you. Please forgive me for all my complaining. Thank you for what you've done for me and for what you are yet to do. Teach me to give thanks and be grateful in all times; for there is always someone else who would love to be in my shoes. 


This is the day that the Lord has made.
I Will rejoice and be glad.

Lord, I am ever so grateful.
Thank you, Jesus.


Those who are the happiest don’t always have everything, but they are grateful for everything they do have.

Amen


Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Samuel 22:20 - He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me because he delighted in me.

Psalm 118:19 - Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:

Psalm 118:21 - I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

Psalm 118:28 - Thou art my GOD, and I will praise thee: thou art my GOD, I will exalt thee.

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment