Wednesday, January 9, 2019

When Was the Last Time....... (1.9.19)

Faith Believers,
When was the last time you were
     told you could not do something?

When was the last time a friend or an
     enemy told you the assignment was to
     difficult for someone like you to accomplish?

When was the last time man tried to
     break your spirit by taking away the very
     thing(s) you worked so hard for?

When was the last time the cares of this
     world left you beaten, battered and bruised?

When was the last time you cried because you
     could not understand what was going on
     in your life?

When was the last time you needed a friend or
     a family member to encourage you in the Lord?

When was the last time you had to encourage yourself?

Sometimes in life, there are times when we have more questions than answers. Times when 'going on' seems impossible. Times when the evil doers seem to prosper and the followers of GOD do not (Psalms 37).

Have you been there?
Are you there now?

Today, I share some good news with you
     to minister to you.

There are times when situations arise that you were not prepared for. There are times when you may be caught off guard by a situation. However, just because it caught you off guard does not mean that GOD is not aware.  GOD is not caught off guard.

Every situation in your life is seen by the eyes of GOD. There are no hidden secrets or plans that GOD is not aware of in your life. When man says no, GOD is not defeated.

Just because someone set a trap for you, does not mean that GOD will fall into that trap or that you will fall into that trap. Just because someone hurt your feelings with harsh words does not mean it will work on the Lord and His feelings will be hurt too.

What am I saying to you? Simply this, the attacks that man may throw at you, will never work on the Lord...... or you.

The Lord will fight your enemies for you.
There is nothing too hard for Him.

The Bible declares in Genesis 18:14 - Is any thing too hard for the LORD? 

Man's denial of you, does not hinder GOD's approval of you. GOD does not need man, but man definitely needs GOD.

If that blessing is yours, GOD will make sure
     you get it and no one else.

 - Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Father,
Help me to live my life to please and honor You.

Man's approval of me is not necessary, because I live my life for You and You are the only one that matters.
When it appears the wicked is prospering, remind me of Your Power and what is written in Psalms 37, that the wicked shall soon be cut down.

Help me to stay encouraged in Your Word.
Remind me to pray for those who have
     hurt me as I forgive them.

Father, none is perfect except for Jesus.

I want to live my life according to Your Word, Lord
     so Help me Father with this.

In Jesus name I pray.
Amen 

_______

Scripture Reading for Today: Isaiah 54:17






No comments:

Post a Comment