Sunday, January 6, 2019

What Are Your Worrying About?!??!! (1.6.19)

Beloved,
Your faith is being tested.

Are you going to believe what I have
     promised you or are you going to
     believe what is happening around you?

Do you think that I Am going to let this thing destroy you?!?!

Our Father promised you in His Word to "never leave you nor forsake you." You have seen Me work miracles in your life. What has happened that I cannot overcome and bring you through? Nothing! 

Have you ever thought how foolish it is to worry about what you cannot control?

I say unto you, put your faith in Me.

All of creation is in Our Father's Hands.
All power was given to Me when
     I died and rose on the third day.
I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning
     and end of all things.

I can never fail nor will I ever forsake you. My love and My Father's love for you is an everlasting commitment to protect you and provide for you throughout all eternity.

I invite you to hold Us to The Word.
Test Us during this trying time and
see if you find Me to be true
     to My Father's Word.

I Am not man that I should lie!!!
Every word that I speak is true.

So I say to you again, "What are you worrying about?
_______________

Matthew 6:34 "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

_______________

Remember This: There is nothing you will face today
that the Lord can't bring you through.
- Marilyn Chaney



No comments:

Post a Comment