Friday, January 18, 2019

God Has Not Failed - Take Him at His Word (1.18.19)

My Child,
I know that this trial is causing you to feel like all is lost; however, I have not failed you.  Stop being fearful, have faith. I Am the GOD that can bring new life out of apparent death.

Although you may not understand why something like this happened, do not give up. I Can bring ultimate good out of what you are going through. And that is what I Am doing at this 
very moment.

Even though you are facing what appears to be hopeless, I Have you in the midst of a glorious time of restoration. I Have not abandoned you, so do not allow fear to invade your spirit. Do you honestly think that I would abandon you?  The one I love so much? My child, I would not. I call you this day to have faith in this midnight hour.

Remember My constant faithfulness and mercy to you over the years; then let your faith rise up.

Do not turn 
back and do not give in to despair or discouragement. You are My Child and I want you to act like My Child by having faith in Your Father in this dark hour.

No matter what you feel, proclaim
     this to be a day of victory,
     not of defeat.

Again, I say to you, I have not failed you. Have faith and you will surely see My salvation, blessing, and glory in this situation.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good

Psalm 121:3 - He will not suffer thy foot to be
moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Mark 4:40 - And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear
, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment